Are you are a food lover with a burning desire to share your delicious creations with the world? Or perhaps you want to connect with other foodies around the globe?
Whatever your motivation, it’s crucial to have a strong web presence that attracts other like-minded food lovers to you.
When you have a WordPress website, you are in luck: You can choose from a galore of awesome food blog themes that make your site stand out.
Although there are plenty of templates to choose from, we have gathered the 10 best food blog themes you should consider using on your website.
Florentine, by Meridian Themes, is a magazine/recipe theme that makes your food creations look delicious in the eyes of your followers.
The theme has a handy recipe formatter. The tool lets you focus on entering recipes, and the theme takes it from there, making your recipes look great. You can also rate recipes, bookmark them, and print them.
One of the helpful features is the useful distraction-free cooking mode. It lets your readers focus on the recipe instructions and nothing else.
Florentine integrates with social sharing platforms like Facebook or Pinterest. This integration helps you to spread the word about your recipes and other food-related content.
- Fully responsive design; looks great on every device.
- Recipe formatter that helps you style your masterpieces without hassle.
- Meridian Styler tool gives even more theme customization options for your layout.
- Built-in newsletter module.
Price: starting $59/year/single site
Want to create a food blog, magazine, or recipe website? If so, Foodica is a brilliant choice for you.
The theme has plenty of valuable features. For instance, it contains a Theme Options Panel, giving you better control over how your blog looks.
You can also set the color to your liking by choosing from six different color themes. You can also set the color and font choices with Visual Customizer to match your branding.
- The Recipe Index is great for showcasing all the recipes you have created with love.
- The theme is WooCommerce-ready so that you can start an online shop, too.
- Custom Gutenberg blocks, like WP Recipe Card, make your recipes stand out.
- Ad zone support for banners on four locations, including the header, sidebar, or inline.
- Mobile and Retina ready, so your visitors can access your website with any device.
Price: $79 (use our exclusive WPZoom Coupon to get 15% off)
3. Foodie Pro
Foodie Pro takes a clean and minimalist approach to a food blog. As a theme built on top of the Genesis Framework, you can be sure to have a rock-solid foundation for your website.
The theme has plenty of customization options, including fonts and colors. You can also change the layout of your blog with just a couple of clicks.
Want to monetize your blog with ads? You can do that since Foodie Pro has dedicated ad sections on the page, like before or after the header.
Finally, you can also connect the theme to your preferred email marketing service to collect email addresses.
- The theme is mobile responsive, and it looks great on every device.
- It contains pre-made custom page templates for the default page, archive pages, and blog pages.
- Foodie Pro includes special widget areas (three on the homepage, five site-wide) that help you customize your blog’s look and feel.
- Customizable logos with images or text.
- Optimized for fast page-loading speeds.
Price: starting from $129.95 (including the Genesis Framework)
4. Divi Theme’s Food Recipe Landing Page
With this theme, you can create a variety of pages on your website.
You can also create recipe pages, about pages, and contact pages. Naturally, there is also a blog feature that lets you show your passion for food.
- You can access Visual Builder to create the content with style.
- Integrate an opt-in form to gather the email addresses of your followers.
- Display recipes in a beautiful and distraction-free manner with recipe pages.
Cookely lets you showcase delicious recipes stylishly. It has plenty of powerful features that make your food blog stand out.
The theme contains four color schemes that help you adjust your blog’s look and feel the way you wish. You can also choose between the grid or traditional blog layout according to your needs.
And if you want to tweak the outlook even more, you can access the Visual Customizer, which lets you change the colors or fonts on various parts of your website.
- Cookely supports responsive layouts that work on every device.
- The theme is WooCommerce-enabled, so you can create an online shop and start selling your products.
- You can build your email list with a dedicated newsletter area on the home page.
- Recipe organization is easy with the Recipe Index feature. List your recipes chronologically, by category, or a simple list.
- Customize the structure of your posts. Show or hide your posts’ properties (title, date, tags…), even reorder them the way you wish, then see the changes immediately on the preview window.
Price: $79 (use our exclusive WPZoom Coupon to get 15% off)
6. Sprout & Spoon
Sprout & Spoon, by SoloPine, is a fully-featured food blog theme, helping you showcase your best recipes and turn your random followers into raving fans.
The theme is mobile responsive so that your followers can consume the content through any device they like. It’s also Gutenberg ready, so you don’t have to invest in a page builder to create great-looking content for your site.
Sprout & Spoon also includes a Solo Pine Recipe Plugin, which makes creating good-looking recipes easy.
- Seven different blog layouts, including the Classic layout, Three Column Grid layout, and List layout.
- Connect your blog to an email list through various dedicated areas on the page.
- The theme ships with six different widgets, including the Social Icons widget, Latest Post widget, and Ad widget.
- Sticky Navigation helps your visitors to access the main navigation bar easily wherever they are on the website.
- Translation support available, so you can reach international audiences as well.
The headline on the EasyMeals download page says it all: “With EasyMeals, you’ll have it all in one place.” And when you look at the theme’s feature list, you can easily believe it!
The theme contains plenty of ready-made templates you can use. And if you want to tweak the layouts even further, you can do that.
EasyMeals also offers WooCommerce integration, so you can start selling your food-related products through your blog. You can even turn your blog into a community by taking advantage of the bbPress integration.
- EasyMeals contains a vast array of blog layouts at your fingertips.
- The theme supports Elementor (the free version), so you can easily drag and drop the layout components on your pages.
- With the included Slider Revolution plugin, you can wow your audience with visual content, making your blog even more delicious.
- Various shortcodes make adding new content types simple. These shortcodes include a Pricing Table, Product List, Video Buttons, or Google Maps.
- EasyMeals is integrated into various social media platforms, such as Instagram or Twitter.
Would you like to have a fresh look at your food blog? If you do, then you could consider a Fresh theme for the job.
You can choose between several page layouts and set the colors to your liking. You can also use the drag and drop sections on the homepage to build the website faster.
Finally, the theme supports WooCommerce so that you can integrate an online shop into your website. Fresh also supports ads, and you can manage them with the built-in ad management tool.
- Fresh is a mobile responsive theme – looks good on every device.
- The theme is optimized for speed with fast page load times.
- It has a featured slider that helps you to showcase your content.
- Fresh is also schema-integrated for better search engine visibility.
Price: $59 (use our exclusive MyThemeShop Coupon to get 35% off)
9. Tiny Salt
The Tiny Salt theme gives you impressive flexibility in choosing your preferred layout. Currently, you can choose between over 12 pre-designed homepages. You can also choose over 32 blog variations.
The integration with Gutenberg editor gives you a distraction-free environment to create your content.
Tiny Salt also includes a powerful recipe management tool called the WP Recipe Maker. It gives you the power to enter and manage your recipes in one place. You can also create recipe list posts with the Recipe Roundups functionality.
- Choose your preferred layout with 12+ pre-designed homepages.
- The theme supports various post formats, such as Regular, Gallery, or Video.
- The theme is WooCommerce-ready, so you can start selling your food-related products through the blog.
- It is ad-ready, so you can easily monetize your blog.
- Translate the content into various languages with translation support.
When a strong passion for cooking and WordPress comes together, the result is Julia.
As with any theme introduced in this post, you can tweak the colors and layouts to your liking.
Also, you get a powerful recipe index tool, which allows you to display your creations and show them with filters (by season, category, or course).
Finally, the theme includes solid support for search engine optimization (SEO). It also loads fast.
- The blog is accessible on every device, thanks to mobile responsiveness.
- You can place ads on the blog, helping you to monetize your website.
- Translation-ready, so you can serve international audiences, not just English speakers.
- Tweak your homepage with drag-and-drop widgets – no coding needed!
Price: $75 (yearly) or $112 (for life).
In Conclusion + Our Picks
You have now seen the best food blog themes for WordPress. But which theme should you pick for your website?
Although all the themes are worth checking out, I would look more closely at Foodica, Fresh, Sprout & Spoon, and EasyMeals. They all strike an outstanding balance between features, price, and brilliant looks.