If you’re in search of a WordPress hosting company that delivers speed, security, reliability, and customer service, look no further than WP Engine. You can save 50% off your hosting for 3 months on any personal, professional, or business plan, using our WPEngine Coupon.
As what is probably the most well known managed hosting company on the WordPress scene, WP Engine places a huge emphasis on providing exceptional customer service. Anytime they fall short, they are quick to acknowledge the issue and commit to improvement.
Being a fully managed WordPress hosting company means that many of the repetitive maintenance tasks that you would normally be responsible for performing yourself are taken care of automatically.
This means you have more time to focus on your business instead of worrying about your website.
WP Engine provides a laundry list of standard features, many of which are not available through slightly less expensive shared hosting providers. Some of these additional features include:
Automated Backup and Recovery
Loss of your website data is something that’s always on the mind of website owners.
Not only does the hosting company take daily offsite backups which are stored in triplicate , they also offer enterprise-level disaster recovery that routes all traffic to a standby server in the event that something goes wrong at the primary data center.
Before making a change to your website, you can take what WP Engine calls, a snapshot backup. Creating multiple restore points in the event that you need to revert to a previous version.
Remembering to update WordPress and plugins is a major hassle for most website owners. WP Engine automatically processes all minor security patches and tests major updates before making them available to customers.
WP Engine also manages more complex security threats including DDoS and brute force plus malicious injection and XML-RPC attacks.
Putting their money where their mouth is, if your website ends up being hacked, WP Engine will fix it for free.
The cost of fixing one malicious attack on a shared host can run into the hundreds of dollars or more, making this feature alone worth the cost of hosting.
When relying on shared hosting, most websites turn to a caching plugin in an attempt to keep things running quickly and smoothly for visitors.
Every plan at WP Engine from Personal to Enterprise benefits from technology that will allow your website to scale as required. If your website experiences a spike in traffic, visitors won’t notice a thing as your hosting provides a built-in caching system and content delivery network focused on speed and reliability.
- 24/7 Ticket support is provided for all service plans.
- Live Chat is available from 8AM-8PM CST (24/7 live chat coming soon).
- Staging capabilities allow you to create a copy of your website for testing or redesign.
- CDN is included on all plans except Personal which is $19.99/month extra.
- Reasonably priced SSL is available for $49/year.
- GeoIP allows geographic specific content to be served on Business plans.
WP Engine Plans
With three basic plans to choose from depending upon your requirements, WP Engine has you covered. Let’s take a quick look at your options:
- Personal is the entry level plan that starts at $29/month which includes 1 WordPress install, 25k monthly visitors and 10GB of storage.
- Professional plan steps it up a notch offering up to 10 WordPress installs, 100k visits per month and 20GB of storage for $99/month.
- Business plan is their top-tier plan before requiring a custom solution. With up to 25 WordPress installations, 400k visits per month and 30 Gigs of storage, this plan will meet the needs of a higher traffic site at $249/month.
Summary: WPEngine Coupon
If you’ve grown tired of keeping your WordPress website up to date and worrying about security, speed, and reliability, WP Engine offers reasonably priced managed hosting plans to fit your budget. Although not without some growing pains over the past few years, the hosting company has continued to place service at the forefront, and works hard to keep customers happy. Though they did had a number of fiascos over the last few years, but things went back to normal pretty quickly. If you’re still undecided about the company, you may want to read WPEngine review to learn more about the managed hosting provider.
You can give WP Engine a risk-free 60-days plus receive a 50% discount for 3-months on personal, professional and business plans with our exclusive wpengine coupon.