If you’re looking for a well-established and versatile web hosting provider that boasts fast, efficient, and ‘Heroic Support’, Liquid Web hosting is for you.
Founded in 1997, Liquid Web provides managed web hosting to over 32,000 clients across the globe, and shows no intentions of slowing down. Specializing in managed VPS, cloud, and dedicated hosting, you can expect lighting fast website speed and performance, fully secure websites, and of course, customer service that rivals even the toughest competition.
Liquid Web Hosting Solutions
Liquid Web caters to professional web developers, as well as people that run personal blogs, businesses, and even eCommerce shops. As a result, they accommodate all types of website owners with their hosting solutions.
Managed WordPress Hosting
If you’re running a WordPress website, managed WordPress hosting by Liquid Web is perfect for you.
Here are some of the reasons why:
- Worry-free, automatic WordPress theme and plugin updates
- Built-in image compression plugin for optimizing images and site speed
- Exclusive Stencils feature for automatic site cloning and application of design to new sites
- Built-in developer tools such as SSH, Git, and WP-CLI
In addition, know that you will never have overage fees, traffic limits, or metered pageviews. You’ll also receive daily automatic backups, a staging environment, an automatic SSL, and superior customer support.
Price: Starting at $29/month
This entry-level, cloud-based hosting solution is great for businesses, eCommerce sites, and apps. It offers easy scalability, real time monitoring, and 100% uptime guarantees. Plus, it’s backed by helpful humans in case you run into trouble.
Addition features include:
- Local and optional cloud backups
- Unlimited sites
- CloudFlare CDN
- Root access
- Multiple security features
VPS cloud hosting is completely managed by the team at Liquid Web, comes with site migration help, and can scale up or down depending on your needs.
Price: Starting at $29/month
Managed dedicated servers come with the highest level of performance and security so your website never skips a beat. They are fully customizable using Linux or Windows and come as a single or dual processor server.
Additional features include:
- Standard DDoS protection
- CloudFlare CDN
- A backup drive
- Root access
- Business-grade SSD storage
- 100% network and power uptime guarantee
If you decide to use a dedicated server for your hosting needs, you will never pay a setup fee and will always enjoy the freedom to focus on your website and business, not the administrative tasks.
Price: Starting at $199/month
Liquid Web already provides all customers, regardless of the hosting solution they choose, CDN enhancement, DDoS protection, and site backups.
But what they also understand is that sometimes you need a little more. That’s why they have a variety of helpful, and affordable, addons that can power and secure your website beyond what you ever thought possible.
- Fully managed shared or dedicated load balancers to even out huge traffic spikes and keep uptime at 100%
- Hardware firewalls with their own OS to prevent outside attacks
- VPN to extend geographic connectivity using 4 operational data centers across the United States
- Cloud server backups for offsite data protection and increased object storage options
- Standard, Wildcard, Organization, and Extended Validation SSL certificates for securing your site and your visitors’ information
- Exclusive ServerSecure™ to increase security, reliability, and compatibility of your server and software
- PCI compliance scanning to ensure data is fully and legally protected
In addition, enjoy server management and configuration, as well as additional CDN, database, and email services for building your website, and your business.
As a way to help you with some of the more challenging tasks related to owning a website, Liquid Web has created a helpful Hosting Toolkit to help you along the way.
- IP Checker. Quickly check your device’s IP address.
- SSL Tool. View information about a certain domain’s SSL to ensure it is correctly installed, valid, trusted, and will not cause conflicts or errors. Simply enter the domain name in question and see what the results are.
- DNS Tree. Look up and visually see a domain’s different DNS records. This tool looks for common record types like A, AAAA, MX, TXT, and PTR (rDNS).
- Performance Test. Test your site’s speed and performance.
The last, and possibly best, thing about Liquid Web is that they provide what they deem is Heroic Support.
As a customer of Liquid Web, you will always have access to 24/7/365 human support. The support team takes ownership for the support they provide, so you can rest assured you will not have to bounce between support members to have questions or concerns taken care of.
You can also expect the following from Liquid Web’s stellar support team:
- Phone and chat support available within minutes
- 100% guaranteed network and power uptime with credit for any downtime
- 30-minute help desk support
- 30-minute hardware replacement guarantee for dedicated server clients
In addition, you will receive complimentary site migrations and free advice any time you need it.
Lastly, if you are unsure about which hosting solution is right for you, access Liquid Web’s Hosting Advisors and they will guide you through the process of choosing.
So, What Do You Think?
As you can see, Liquid Web takes managed web hosting serious and aims to provide customers the best experience, services, and support possible.
And, while the price points are a bit steeper than some competitors, you often get what you pay for; and what you pay for is superior site management and support no matter which hosting solution you choose.
Simply enter the coupon code KUBE40 and receive 40% OFF hosting services.
So, what are you waiting for? Check out Liquid Web today and start hosting your website using one of the best hosting providers in the market today!