The folks over at RockyThemes have done a mighty job in creating an all-in-one, multipurpose, responsive WordPress theme – Creative 4.0.
You can use this theme in any website – company portfolio, magazine, personal blog, etc. Creativo comes loaded with features, and I mean really big guns.
Before we proceed any further, here’s a 65% discount on Creativo 4.0. The usual price is $49 USD. With this deal you can get the theme for $17 USD! Offer expires in 2 days.
Creativo has a very powerful arsenal when it comes to features. Here’s a brief list:
- Drag and Drop Page Builder
- Responsive design with 3 custom layouts – Boxed, Wide, and Extra Wide
- Custom Widgets: Contact Us, Flickr, Latest Tweets, Vimeo video, YouTube video, Social Links, and loads more
- 30 amazing shortcodes
- WooCommerce ready
- Free Installation: A commendable effort from RocyThemes – this is a great step forward in better customer relationship.
- Video Tutorials: Want to be a expert Creativo user? Check out their Youtube channel for in-depth videos.
- Extensive documentation
- Additional Premium Plugins: Creativo also includes 4 premium WordPress plugins from CodeCanyon which sums up to $70 USD. You get all of them for free:
- The homepage incorporates all the major features of the theme – the responsive slider, elegant CSS design, recent portfolio and projects followed by a neat progress bar and testimonials block coupled together.
- The footer is divided into two parts – a wigetized footer followed by the base footer, where you can add your social network profiles.
- The Contact Info widget block incorporates custom CSS for a clean, professional look.
Creativo comes with two sliders – Layer Slider and Revolution slider, both of which are responsive and is a matter of one’s preference. What impresses me most is the extensive attention to detail for every possible layout – for Pages, Blog Posts and Portfolio.
There are a total of 9 page layouts which includes:
- About Us
- Full Width
- 404 Page
- Search Results Page
- Sidebar Left/Right Page.
Out of these, the 404 page failed to impress me. If you’re into a bit of WordPress experimentation, I would recommend you to develop/install a custom 404 page.
Every multipurpose WordPress theme must have a portfolio and Creavio delivers here – brilliantly. Creativo’s portfolio has with beautiful jQuery effects, 4 layouts – (1, 2, 3 and 4 column layout) plus a Single page full and half width layout option.
This is what I like most about the theme. You have 9 layout options including Youtube and Vimeo specific layouts.
Shortcodes & Additional Features:
This my friend is a huge list. We’re not going to list all of them here, so here’s an image:
Terms and Conditions
Creativo comes in to versions:
- Single site: Regular price of $49 USD
- Unlimited websites: Regular price – $89 USD
However, if you avail the MightyDeals offer, then you can get the Single site licence for $17 USD and the Unlimited website license for $27 USD. In either case, you must register in RockyThemes for future updates and support. You may not use the premium plugins that you get with Creativo outside the theme, i.e. in other websites.
As a personal preference, we love Creativo. If you’re looking for a business portfolio, this is the great theme for you. However, I wouldn’t recommend using it in a personal blog as it’s pretty heavy.