There are many plugins / tutorials dedicated to add a Social Sharing Box in WordPress and i am a big fan of Mashable social box. I got excited when I found an awesome plugin that easily lets you add the Mashable like Social Sharing Box.
Easy Mashable Social Bar plugin is coded by Syafz in partnership with Woot.my. Every setting of this plugin can be set on the widget page section. Just drag-and-drop the widget to the sidebar. It won’t take you more than 5 minutes to set up and install the plugin.
The Plugin comes with awesome set of features:
- Automatically display the social share buttons.
- Display Facebook Like thumbnail on your blog sidebar.
- Google +1 share option for each post. Easily visitors share your blog post.
- Offer Feedburner email subscription option.
- Show your LinkedIn and Google+ profile.
- Easily customize the widget width and height.
- You can change the background to any color you want.
Here’s step by step guide on how to install & configure the Easy Mashable Social Share plugin.
Step 1: Navigate to Plugins > Add New > search for “Easy Mashable Social Share” or if you’re familiar with installing plugins in wp than you might want to download it from the WordPress directory and upload it manually.
Step 2: Activate the plugin and configure the plugin from widgets area. Drag and put the “Easy Mashable Social Bar” in your sidebar or footer.
You’re done now !! Now your blog has an awesome looking widget like Mashable Blog. Here’s how the widget looks at WP Kube.
What are your thoughts on the Easy Mashable Social Box Plugin? Please let us know in the comments below.