Get 25% off MaxCDN, the premium content delivery network that we have been using for last 4 months to make our site super fast. It is the same service that many top authority bloggers use on their site to improve the loading speed. MaxCDN works with all the powerful caching plugin such as W3 Total Cache and WP Super Cache.
The service is used by companies like BuySellAds, TheNextWeb, StumbleUpon, Nissan, etc. Leading Hosting Companies like WPEngine and Page.ly also rely on the MaxCDN to bring its clients super-fast web page load times regardless of their location.
MaxCDN was started by Chris Ueland in 2009. They offer a wide range of CDN services for small businesses and enterprise level companies, and are not limited to just WordPress. What started as a small company (under – NetDNA), quickly turned into #1 CDN brand for WordPress and other major content management systems like Magneto, Joomla, Drupal, and more.
The CDN service integrates well with WordPress and we have written several tutorials on how you can integrate MaxCDN with WordPress. Since we started using MaxCDN, we have noticed that it can speed up the performance by upto 200%. That’s just one example, there are several more reasons why you should use it. Here’s why we use it on all of our websites.
- Speed and SEO – Google has made it perfectly clear, that sites that tends to load under a few hundred milliseconds will rank better in search engines. Once we started using MaxCDN, it made our site load much faster. You can use tools like GTMetrix and Pingdom, to see how it impacts your site speed.
- Security – MaxCDN offers serious security using SSL, two-factor authentication, proactive email alerts, IP whitelist, and a complete activity log.
- Improved User Experience – Since we started using it, we are getting better engagement on our site (i.e – reduce in bounce rate, high pageviews, and more social media shares). So it is very clear, that a fast loading website means improved user experience.
- Fairly easy to setup – Setting up MaxCDN is an easy job and does not take more than fifteen minutes to setup.
- How to Install and Setup WP Rocket and MaxCDN in WordPress
- How to Setup W3 Total Cache and MaxCDN in WordPress
More Details (or read our MaxCDN review)