This week I finally started working on the new design for Blokube, which will be ready within a week or 2. Plus, I was also able to maintained a regular posting schedule on WPKube and most recently, updated the advertising page, so if you are interested in getting your plugin, product or service reviewed on WPKube, please get in touch.
Anyway, on with the weekly roundup. This is our weekly roundup, where I share WordPress news, tutorials and tips from around the web. Sometimes, I also share WordPress news & resources on Twitter & Facebook, so make sure to follow me on @wpkube and facebook.
- Something New in the Engine Room – WPEngine did a killer redesigned with the help of R/GA and added Heather Brunner as WPEngine’s new CEO.
- Announcing The New WP Remote – WPRemote recently joined the ranks of services like ManageWP and InfiniteWP.
- Matt Report 1 year later & the state of podcasting – Matt shared his thoughts on the state of podcasting.
- Top 10 Keyword Search – Folks at Mojo Marketplace hared their top ten searched terms for themes.
- Pressnomics Survey – Pressnomics is asking Business owners to fill out a survey to help them put together some stats on the WordPress economy.
Articles & Tutorials
- Markdown tools for bloggers – Alex Denning shared a list of best tools for bloggers.
- WordPress Backend Design Study – Nick did a study on the WordPress backend design.
- Themeshaker: Sleek, Functional and Different – As the title suggests, it is an amazing and different theme search engine designed for WordPress. Tom Ewer did a detailed review on ManageWP Blog.
- WordPress Security Webinar with WebDevStudios – video and slides – Last week, Brad Williams and Brian Messenlehner, co-founders of WebDevStudios teamed up with SiteGround to do a security presentation.
- 50 Best Responsive WordPress WooCommerce Themes – A collection of best WooCommerce WordPress Themes
- How to Schedule WordPress Blog Posts with Bufferapp – Schedule your WordPress blog posts using Bufferapp.
Did I missed anything? Please share your favorite WordPress resource of the week .Weekly Roundup: WPEngine Branding and the State of Podcasting by Devesh