Welcome! If you are new to WordPress platform, then this is the perfect place for you to get started. WordPress Kube covers everything related to WordPress and this resource page is a free guide for WordPress beginners.
WordPress Kube is the place where you can connect with and learn from like-minded bloggers and developers that are using WordPress to run their online businesses and websites.
What is WordPress & Why you Should use it?
“WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. We like to say that WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time.” – WordPress
WordPress is one of the best blogging platform for creating a business blog or website. It syndicates ease of use and unlimited customization for your personal or business blog. With hundreds of people utilizing WordPress, here are some four good reasons to choose WordPress blogging platform:
- WordPress is a Free platform
- Super Easy to use and customize
- Less Expensive
- Get Free help from WordPress community
Domain & Hosting
If you’re just getting starting with blogging, then you may be thinking of going with a free option like blogspot,tumblr or WordPress.com. There’s nothing wrong in using a free platform but all of these platforms have a few issues:
- Your website won’t look professional. It includes an extra words in the url. For Example, if I have to create a blog on blogspot, it would be something like http://wpkube.blogspot.com
- There are very less design options for customizing the blog or website.
- Most of the free platforms are limited to a certain plugins.
Above are the few reasons to use self-hosted blogging platform for your website or blog. Self-hosted WordPress has the excellent options, plugins, themes and free support from the community.
For domain and hosting, I recommend going with Hostgator, because they are reliable, affordable and always ready to help out. It doesn’t matter if you’re running a small business or a high trafficked site, Hostgator would be able to host it. I’ve been using them since the beginning and never had any issues.
Use promo code “WordPressKube” and receive the first month for just 1 cent!
The beauty of Host Gator is that they offer one click installs for WordPress and other open-source platforms.
The first step to installing WordPress on your host is to log into cPanel. Here you will be redirected to the dashboard. Scroll down to “Software/Services” and click “QuickInstall.” Now you will need to click “WordPress” on the left menu and enter all of the relevant information. After you hit “Install Now” you will be given a password to your new WordPress site. Keep this handy but you should also be sent an email with it also.
- Create a Viral Launch Page with Launch Effect Theme for WordPress
- How to Build a Beautiful WordPress Blog From A Mere $149 Investment
- 12 Essential WordPress Plugins That Will Make Your Life Easier
- 4 Great Reasons To Use A Premium WordPress Theme
- How to Choose the Best WordPress Theme
- Top 5 WordPress Frameworks You Should Know
Newsletter & Free ebook
Subscribe to my newsletter to get the step by step guide on building a successful WordPress blog. A guide to installing, configuring and building up a blog that you can make money from.
Plus you’ll be subscribed to my newsletter, where I share exclusive content that you cannot find here on the blog.
Just enter your name and email below to subscribe to my newsletter and get a free ebook.
PS. No matter what you’re struggling with, I am here to help you – while you begin to use WordPress to start your business. I do my best to respond to all the emails.
Thanks so much for your support. Again, If you need any help with WordPress, just let me know – I’m here to help you.