Been looking for a great but inexpensive option for Manage WordPress hosting? Then you should seriously consider SiteGround hosting. Want something even better?
Save up to 70% on their hosting plans by click on our SiteGround coupon link above!
SiteGround Coupon for 2020: Exclusive 70% Off (+ Review)
There are a lot of different host providers out there today. As that is the case, choosing one can seem like an impossible choice. There seems like so much to take into consideration: What’s the best investment for your money? What if you need to upgrade? Is the customer service up to par?
The list of questions can go on and on.
We’re not here to overwhelm with a large list of questions to add to that checklist. Instead, let’s take a closer look at SiteGround to see what they offer and if they’d be a good match for your needs.
Features of SiteGround Managed WordPress Hosting
SiteGround has quite a few features that make it a great host provider. Those features are the reason why we run our site on SiteGround, but we’re not here to sing its praises. Here we will give you an overview of the features offered by them and let you see why it’s a great choice as a host provider.
Below are some of the main features of SiteGround Hosting:
- Easy Setup – Get fast and easy 1-click WordPress installation.
- Free Site Transfer with No Downtime
- Top Notch Security – Keep your sanity with auto updates to plugins and WP Core, get up to 30 backups of your site saved daily, protection against spam, hacks, data loss and more.
- Fast Site Speeds – Maximize your site’s speed with a combination of a SiteGround exclusive cache plugin, free CDN integration, top of the line hardware and software to keep things up and running fast.
- Responsive Customer Support – Perhaps one of the best features about SiteGround is their awesome customer support. As users of their hosting, we’ve experienced first hand their fast and helpful support that comes with every package. They promise no long waits; nothing over 10 mins and you can reach them via chat or over the phone.
- Extra Tools for More Flexibility – Tools like WordPress Staging and for testing and deploying sites and Git which is pre-installed and easily accessible in your account.
These features are really just scratching the surface of everything packed inside SiteGround and depending on the package you choose, you can get much more.
SiteGround Hosting Packages and Pricing
The Managed WordPress Hosting with SiteGround come in 3 packages and each one offers something a little different that extends the features that you can get out of your hosting.
- Start Up – Regularly $11.95 per month | For 1 WP Install (
free domain, site setup/transfer), 10 GB of Space, 10 thousand monthly visitors
- Grow Big – Regularly $19.95 per month | For Unlimited WP Site Installs, 20 GB of Space, 20 thousand monthly visitors across all your sites, everything that is included in the Start Up plan plus the exclusive SuperCache plugin, basic backup and restore services (very important), and a free SSL certificate
- Go Geek – Regularly $34.95 per month | Unlimited Site Installs, 30 GB of Space, 100,000 monthly visitors across all your sites, everything that is included in what is offered in the Grow Big package plus the Premium backup and restore service, WordPress staging and Git installation.
The best bang for your buck is the Grow Big plan if have or plan to have more than one site. And when you click our link above you’ll save even more thanks to the discount that we have with them.
Even if you’ll only be running one or two sites, opting in for the Grow Big package brings the best of both worlds: better speed, customer support and backups of your site. Plus, the fact that your site gets regularly checked for hack attempts is always nice.
A Closer Look at the SuperCache Plugin
So, even though SiteGround’s site talks about the caching ability, they don’t really go in-depth on about the SuperCache plugin and features that are in it. Therefore, we thought it might be nice to take a closer look at what the plugin does and why it works to well.
SuperCache utilizes 3 different levels of caching in order to deliver faster speeds on your site.
- Level 2 Cache: Dynamic Cache – This level adds to the first one mentioned above. This level is like taking a single snapshot these components and serving them up as a single serving instead of multiple ones which would just slow everything down.
- Level 3 Cache: Memcache – This feature is unique to SiteGround as it is the only host provider to offer this on a shared server. Memcache speeds up certain queries made to the server in order to keep things from slowing down.
As a managed host provider that promises fast page speeds, SiteGround does an awesome job. Studies have shown that using all of their plugin with all 3 levels activated allows for a site to handle 100 times more than a site that ran without it.
Two thumbs up.
Another cache option that you can use is the Google PageSpeed option. The only thing with this is that you can’t use the Static and/or Dynamic caching options when you use the PageSpeed feature. One may work better for you than the other, but the options are there for you to test and choose from which is more than you can say for many other shared host providers.
Wrapping It Up with 70% Discount code
SiteGround is a pretty awesome host provider and the one we use here on WP Kube, so we stand behind that statement. Be sure to grab your savings by clicking the link above.