WordPress 3.4.2 is now available as an update to all the users. It’s a security update, and users are recommended to go update their WordPress sites right away.
The Version 3.4.2 addressed some security issues and fixed 20 bugs.
The vulnerabilities included potential privilege escalation and a bug that affects multisite installs with untrusted users.
Some Fixes were:
- Fix some issues with older browsers in the administration area.
- Fix an issue where a theme may not preview correctly, or its screenshot may not be displayed.
- Improve plugin compatibility with the visual editor.
- Address pagination problems with some category permalink structures.
- Avoid errors with both oEmbed providers and trackbacks.
- Prevent improperly sized header images from being uploaded.
Upgrade to latest version – Go to your Dashboard > Updates > click the ‘update’ button.
You can read the full announcement post on WordPress.org.
Have you upgraded your site? Please let us know in the comments below.