Did you know that 64% of marketers say that landing pages are the most effective way to test value propositions? If not, you should start to accept it as a fact that landing pages and sales websites are proven to deliver more leads, boost your conversions and drive more sales.
The OptimizePress team has constructed a valuable tool to assist you in building your own landing pages, sales pages, and membership portals. Not only that, but they use a proprietary system that is shown to increase you conversions more than other landing page tools.
Want to get started with OptimizePress but you’re short on cash or you simply want to test it out for a discount? Use the OptimizePress coupon!
The goal behind OptimizePress is to develop a marketable website within just 15 minutes. Starting a website through WordPress is wonderful, but not every theme on the market has the features needed to generate effective landing pages that work to make you more money.
What Can You Build With OptimizePress?
- Sales Pages – You have direct access to full-scale marketing site tools and sales page templates.
- Converting Landing Pages – The goal is to push people through your landing page to sales pages.
- Strong Membership Portals – Protect your content until people pay for it.
- Launch Funnels – OptimizePress offers a unique LaunchSuite for you to make product funnel launches.
- Authority Blog Sites – This premium blogging system is designed to help you grow your website and reach new readers in a shorter period of time.
- Free Training and Course Pages – Sell your online courses or give them away for free. This tool allows for progress bars to show customers how far along they are.
- Webinar Registration Pages – Improve the impact your webinars have on customers, and ensure that a large amount of people signup.
- Mobile Versions for All of Your Pages – Every single one of these pages are complemented with a mobile version for those who like looking at their content on phones or tablets.
The Features that Make OptimizePress Stand Out from Other Options
OptimizePress provides various features. Some of them are common in other landing page tools, while others make OptimizePress stand out from the rest of the market.
What are some of these features?
- LiveEditor System – There is no need to open up a preview or refresh your pages when building on OptimizePress. The LiveEditor system is a handy feature for seeing exactly what your pages look like while you move components around.
- Instant Mobile-Ready Pages – OptimzePress automatically generates mobile responsive pages, so your membership, landing and sales pages all look awesome on mobile devices, without any work on your end.
- Integrate with WordPress Using a Theme or Plugin – OptimizePress can fully integrate with the WordPress CMS, and the company lets you choose between a full website theme or a plugin to make it happen.
- Choose from Over 30 Themes – You don’t have to start your pages from scratch, because the professionally designed templates have most of the hard labor completed for you. Choose from the library, and edit everything you want in the LiveEditor.
- Add Functionality with Over 40 Custom Elements – After you select a template, customize it for your own company by placing elements for things like progress bars, headlines, order boxes, countdown timers, video players and more.
OptimizePress Packages and Pricing
To start, OptimizePress ensures a 30-day money-back guarantee time period, just in case you want to test out the system and don’t find it helpful within that time frame.
After that, you can choose from three pricing packages, as outlined below.
For $97 you receive a year of updates, the ability to run the system on up to three different sites and real-time site building. Choose from over 30 templates, and use the comprehensive element library to customize your pages to your heart’s content. This plan also includes the membership security add-on and complete site-making flexibility.
For $197 you can run OptimizePress on up to 10 sites that you own, and the one year of support also comes with the plan. Real-time site building is incorporated for seeing what changes have been made during the process, and you can choose from over 30 templates to make your site look unique. The overall site flexibility, element library and membership security add-on are also thrown into this package.
Along with everything from the previous packages, the Pro Package runs at $297, and it gives you support for using the OptimizePress system on up to 30 sites that you run and own. Like stated before, everything else comes along with it, such as real-time editing, the element library and the membership security add-on.
Wrapping it Up
If your primary goal is to push your customers through a sales funnel, OptimizePress is the tool for you. If you crave more sales, and wish that your current landing pages had more systemic functions for ensuring that your customers will purchase more, OptimizePress should serve you well.
If you have any further questions about OptimizePress and how it helps you turn your business into a moneymaking machine, check out our full OptimizePress review here. After that, make sure you grab your coupon to save on the system.