You may know the Mojo company as a high-quality provider of WordPress themes, but the Mojo team has set out on a new venture, a platform called Mojo Marketplace. This gem of a site offers an opportunity for businesses and individuals to buy items like themes, plugins and graphics from Mojo sellers from all over the world.
What’s more? You have the option to use one of two coupons when checking out of the Mojo Marketplace. Just go to the Mojo Marketplace website, place items in your cart and punch in the following coupon codes to deduct certain percentages from the overall total:
- Use the “wpkube10” coupon code for 10% off an entire order from the MOJO Marketplace.
- Use the “20wpkube” coupon code for 20% off a single item from the MOJO Marketplace.
This is an awesome offer, since you have the chance to choose your savings, depending on whether you decide on a single theme or plugin or if you want to pile a bunch of products into your shopping cart and grab the 20% savings.
What’s Different About the Mojo Marketplace?
As many people are familiar with the old Mojo Themes website, you may realize that the company used to mainly sell custom made WordPress themes. This marketplace is a whole new feel, since it not only provides themes made from the Mojo Themes company, but individual developers can create a seller account and post the themes and other products they want to sell.
Why is this good for you as a buyer?
You no longer have to make dozens of Google searches to locate a compilation of offerings from developers all over the world. The Mojo Marketplace has an awesome shopping cart feature, which lets you buy items from different sellers in one swoop.
In addition, each product page includes detailed information about each product, along with ratings, reviews, sales and more. The idea is to inform you about your purchase before you have to spend any money. Feel free to discuss the theme with other buyers or send a message to the developer if the product details aren’t as clear as you would like.
The sign up process is quick and easy, and it allows for various payment methods such as credit cards and PayPal.
What Can You Buy on the Mojo Marketplace?
The internet is filled with marketplaces such as Etsy and Envato, but Mojo Marketplace takes a different approach, catering to people who are building websites through WordPress, Magento, and more.
What are the digital products you can purchase and download from Mojo?
- Themes and Templates – Whether you need a theme for your WordPress site or a template to design the perfect email blast, Mojo has you covered on all fronts.
- Graphics – Maybe you’re looking for a business card to pass out to clients or a stunning graphic to post in your blog header. Regardless, the sellers on Mojo have some nice options for you.
- Logos – Some of the logos are pre-made, letting you customize them, while others can be created just for your brand. It’s nice, because most of the logos are rather affordable.
- Add-ons and Plugins – The primary category on Mojo is for Magento plugins, but many buyers are also interested in PHP scripts, WordPress plugins, OpenCart add-ons, and more.
- One-click Installs – These are generally free, but it’s a unique part of the Mojo Marketplace, since the platform offers one-click installs for systems like WordPress, Joomla 3, Drupal, and Zen Cart.
- Additional Services – Feel free to contact the Mojo Marketplace team to receive website design and integration services. From looking at the top of the list you can find services for integrating WooCommerce with WordPress, migrating your hosting, site speed optimization, and more.
What are the Mojo Marketplace Prices Like?
Although you’ll utilize the wpkube coupon codes for a discount, it’s nice to know what the prices are like to start considering if the Mojo Marketplace is an option for your budget. Since it’s a marketplace, the prices vary based on sellers, but here’s a solid range of prices you can expect to see:
- WordPress Themes – From $30 to $50.
- Magento Themes – Typically around $79.
- Logo Designs – Generally around $49.
- Magento Extensions – From $29 to $125.
- Services – It all depends on the service, but as an example, the WooCommerce to WordPress integration costs a one time fee of $149.
Don’t Forget Your Coupon!
Now that you’ve learned a little bit about how the Mojo Marketplace can help your business and cut down on your costs, feel free to browse the selection. Don’t forget to use the “wpkube10” coupon (for 10% of an entire order) or the “20wpkube” coupon (for 20% off a single item) when checking out with your cool new website tools.
Note: Keep in mind that this coupon WILL NOT work on the Mojo Themes site, which is the old Mojo website, but it’s still running.