Everyone knows that visiting a slow-loading website is a pain in the…well, you know, and I know, and Google knows. So, it is your responsibility to make your website super-fast to avoid low visitor engagement, a decrease in website traffic, a dip in product sales, and poor search engine results.
It goes by the name of Gonzales, and I guarantee you can place the word “Speedy” directly in front of it.
What Does Gonzales Do?
The great thing about this premium WordPress plugin solution is that it solves a problem many people know they have, but have very little knowledge about how to actually solve.
Well, Gonzales solves this issue by giving you complete control over which files to render and where on your website. It gives you the ability to effectively eliminate useless server strain, lower your website’s bandwidth use, increase your website’s page loading speed, and create a better overall user experience.
But How Does Gonzales Work?
There is an easy answer to this question.
Gonzales does not simply compress, merge, and reduce files that are loaded onto your website like many other optimization plugins do. Though this can be effective for speeding up your website, it still leaves useless files on each page to render where they are not needed. Gonzales takes optimization one step further and prevents those files from ever loading in the first place.
Here is how the developer of Gonzales, Tomasz Dobrzyński, explains it:
- PHP parses the WordPress core (basically it separates the code into smaller and more easily analyzed pieces)
- Gonzales removes files marked by you as disabled from the HTML source (this is where your control comes into play, you simply click on the files you wish to prevent from loading and Gonzales follows your cue)
- Other plugins pre-process your web pages (for example your caching plugin and other optimization solutions you have on your website)
- WordPress then sends the appropriate code to the browser rendering a fast loading page for your visitors.
Gonzales Plugin Features
Although the process is fairly simple, it is worth noting that Gonzales does have some pretty neat features:
- Faster page loading time (especially noticeable on mobile devices)
- Faster page rendering due to decrease in files being loaded
- Reduced number of server requests and less server strain
- Improvements on all online speed tools (GTMetrix, YSlow, Pingdom, and more)
- Better overall user experience
How Much Does Gonzales Cost?
Here is what you can expect Gonzales to cost:
- $19 – 2 website licenses and 1 year of updates/support
- $39 – 10 website licenses and 1 year of updates/support
- $99 – Unlimited licenses with 2 years of updates/support
So What Are You Waiting For?
Remember when you vowed to make changes in 2016 that would lead to more customer engagement, increased sales and traffic, and a better overall website? Well increasing your website’s speed should be one of those changes!
What’s even better is that if you punch in the code wpkube25 you will enjoy an extra 25% off of this already amazing deal.
So, as I mentioned before, it is your responsibility to provide your website visitors a fast loading website. Don’t be let your website be that pain in the youknowwhat!