Backing up your WordPress website is not something you should put off. BlogVault is a comprehensive solution to meet all your backup needs.
Have you ever lost anything that was really important to you? Maybe a document, a special letter, or a gift from a loved one?
The feeling you get when you lose something forever is not a feeling you forget. Now, imagine you’ve spent weeks, months, or even years building an online business – and had your entire website corrupted, locked down, or worse, wiped clean.
Now imagine you didn’t have a backup of your website and had to start all over again.
Well, BlogVault can help you avoid disasters like that.
What is BlogVault?
BlogVault is a WordPress backup plugin that performs daily intelligent incremental backups of your WordPress website with a 100% website recovery rate. And since these backups are performed bit by bit, your site’s speed and performance are never sacrificed and your server is never overwhelmed.
With this plugin, you can back up data such as pages, comments, theme and plugin files, posts, widgets, media, user details, and the WordPress core and database. And you can access an archive of site backups (complete with backup comparisons) 24/7 thanks to free offsite storage, which is more than many backup solutions in the market can say.
Once you add your WordPress website to BlogVault, it automatically backs up your entire website on its servers so you have an immediate back up readily available. From there, BlogVault then tracks and records any changes you make to your website and syncs those changes to its servers so you have the most up to date back up possible.
BlogVault comes with many built-in features to help website owners secure their blogs, online businesses, and eCommerce shops. In fact, BlogVault calls itself more than WordPress plugin; instead, it calls itself a service.
- One-Click Staging: safely test any changes you want to make to your website in a staging environment to make sure you aren’t going to break your site when the changes go live.
- Instant Website Recovery: one-click auto-restore, organized archive of all backups, and the option to save (and retrieve) your website to and from Google Drive, Dropbox, or BlogVault’s cloud servers minimize site downtime.
- Site Migration: migrate to a new host, domain, DNS, or server within minutes with zero downtime.
- WooCommerce Backups: preserve your WooCommerce shop by backing up all orders and custom tables so you don’t lose revenue if something happens to your site.
- Multisite Compatibility: easily manage multiple WordPress sites from a single BlogVault dashboard, invite your team to collaborate, white-label backup services to grow your own business, and access backups, staging sites, and migrations all from one convenient location.
- Powerful Security: safeguard your website with daily, automatic malware scanning, one-click malware removal, built-in firewalls, and CAPTCHA-based login protection.
BlogVault comes with three price tiers, each with their own feature set:
- Basic Plan ($7.40/month): basic website backup services on 1 website. Enjoy features such as inbuilt staging, 90-day backup archives, site migrations, and multisite support.
- Plus Plan ($12.40/month): backup and security services on 1 website. Enjoy everything that comes with Basic, plus WordPress security and site performance checks.
- Advanced Plan ($20.75/month): real-time backup and security services on 1 website. Enjoy everything that comes with Plus, in addition to 365-day archives, WooCommerce backups, team collaboration, real-time backup and orders, and uptime monitoring.
So, What Are You Waiting For?
Backing up your WordPress website is a necessity. That is , if you want to protect your hard work, the user experience, and your stream of income.
So, for being loyal WPKube reader, we’ve got an exclusive 10% OFF coupon just for you, no matter which plan you decide to go with. Just use the code WPKUBE10 and start backing up your site today!