Have you ever created an awesome WordPress website on your local host and then needed to migrate it to your live website? Maybe you’ve found yourself looking to switch hosting providers or change domain names because, let’s be honest, the first domain name you chose really wasn’t that cool after all.
Not sure where to start?
Neither were we until coming across a little gem by the name of WP Migrate DB Pro.
What is WP Migrate DB Pro?
WP Migrate DB Pro is a premium plugin that allows you to copy your website, design and all, from one place to another without breaking a sweat. And trust us, without the help of such a nifty plugin, migrating your website can be a major pain!
What Are Some of the Cool Features You Can Expect?
Gone are the days of long, drawn out migration processes where you wonder minute after minute when the migration will finally be finished. Simply check out your progress bar, go grab a snack, and kick up your feet until the progress bar shows complete.
Play a game of tug o’ war between your local hosting environment and your live site by pushing and pulling your database between the two locations. Make all of the changes you want locally, push it live, and if you don’t like how it looks pull it back and keep designing.
No one likes a corrupted site, but with WP Migrate DB Pro that will be a thing of the past. Detecting serialized data and running a find & replace on it gives you the peace of mind your website data has not been corrupted, and is much easier than exporting the database and running the find & replace on the SQL file.
Have you ever forgotten to back your site up before making the big move? Well you won’t if you go with WP Migrate DB Pro. Offering the easy option to backup your old website before migration ensures that should something go awry during the migration you can easily restore your website and try again. Remember, not having a backup of your website is a dangerous game to play.
More Fun Features
Here are some additional features and addons WP Migrate DB Pro offers:
- Select which tables to migrate.
- Select post types you don’t want copied.
- Prevent SPAM and other unnecessary information from being copied.
- Save settings for your next migration.
- Enjoy regularly audited code.
- Take advantage of excellent customer support.
Included in the developer or better version of WP Migrate DB Pro:
- Media Files Addon – Push and pull your Media Library files between WordPress installs so you don’t lose you favorite images.
- CLI Addon – Integrating with WP-CLI you have the ability to specify all arguments to run a migration.
- Multisite Tools Addon – Export a subsite as an SQL file that can then be imported as a single site install.
👉 You can learn more in our full WP Migrate DB review.
How Much Does WP Migrate DB Pro Cost?
With various choices based on your individual needs, not including WPKube’s awesome 20% off coupon, this is what you can expect WP Migrate DB Pro’s pricing levels to be:
- Personal – Pay $89 and receive 12 installs, 1 person support, and 1 Year of Software Updates & Priority Email Support.
- Developer – Pay $199 and benefit from 100 installs, 1 person support, all available addons, and 1 Year of Software Updates & Priority Email Support. (**Most Popular**)
- Studio – Pay $549 and enjoy 500 installs, 5 person support, multisite support, all available addons, and 1 Year of Software Updates & Priority Email Support.
- Agency – Pay $999 and get unlimited installs, whole organization support, support for multisite, all available addons, and 1 year of Software Updates and Priority Email Support.
Let’s Get Moving…
Your website, that is! At affordable rates, especially after punching in wpkube20 for WPKube’s 20% off, you really can afford to migrate your WordPress website using WP Migrate DB Pro.