Save money on your purchase at the DesignModo shop with our awesome WPKube coupon — this bad boy saves you 15% off any and all purchases made on the site!
What is DesignModo?
This may seem like a funny coupon to have on a site about WordPress, but even though DesignModo didn’t start out producing products for WordPress, 2014 was the year that changed.
The main WordPress product that the store has to sell is the Startup Framework for WordPress — a new and innovative type of theme for the CMS market.
Many people who have heard about the Startup Framework, have been a little confused about what it actually is. Rest assured that the Framework is indeed a WordPress theme, but this theme isn’t just your average run-of-the-mill type of theme — which is likely responsible for the confusion regarding the product itself.
The Startup Framework for WordPress is unique for many reasons, but the largest one is the way it how it allows a user to visually build and design their site with the use of what are called blocks — think drag and drop design only easier.
Here are some of the features that Startup Offers:
- Pre-designed Blocks – There are over 100 pre-designed Blocks that you choose from to build your page or site. This means that you don’t have to design from scratch and you can save yourself some serious time.
- Responsive, Mobile Ready Design – Having a site that is responsive is important no matter what type of site you run. This theme takes care of that for ya.
- Front-End Design and Editing – This is one of the best features about Startup. The fact that you can do ALL your designing in the front-end (including adding photos) is a huge timesaver!
- Easily Create Pages and Unlimited Designs – Create pages and design them as needed.
- Easy To Learn and Use – Since the theme can handle all the designing in the front-end, it is a pretty easy theme to handle and understand.
Why the name Startup, you may wonder? Because the theme is great for Startup companies. Since the theme is so easy to use and build on, it’s a perfect theme for building functional, powerful Landing Pages.
However, you can use it for so much more. Want to test it out before you buy? You can request a demo right here. Price for the Startup Framework for WordPress starts at $69 for one website, unlimited updates, and no yearly fees (meaning a one-time purchase.) Price goes up from there depending on how many sites you plan to use.
Going to jump in and buy the theme? Don’t forget our coupon code to save yourself some moolah!