Are you dissatisfied with the free plugins you have been working with on WordPress, but you also don’t want to spend too much cash for premium options?
CalderaWP might just have a solution for you, considering the company has made 29 incredible plugins at the time of this post, and they don’t seem to be stopping there. Caldera plugin functionality ranges from anything that can help you create a custom WordPress login page to a plugin that functions as a visual editor for WordPress permalinks.
The plugins from CalderaWP are already pretty affordable, but now you have a chance to decrease your costs with a cool WPKube coupon.
Just search through the CalderaWP Plugins page to find which of the ones you want to add to your website, place them in your shopping cart and put coupon code wpkube15 in the discount field upon checking out.
This provides a 15% discount on your entire order, and it can be used whenever you want.
CalderaWP Plugins Can You Buy with this Coupon
The CalderaWP company has a diverse set of offerings, but they always focus on making a simpler development process for beginners and experienced WordPress users alike. What types of plugins can you buy with this coupon?
- Caldera Forms Simple eCommerce Bundle – Deluxe Edition – A bundled plugin offering, which provides just about everything you need for a shopping cart, including four Caldera Forms add-ons.
- Caldera URL Builder – This is a plugin that gives you a visual editor for your WordPress permalinks.
- Caldera Forms – As one of the most popular plugins from Caldera, it offers a stunning drag and drop editor to make forms.
- Caldera Clarity For FacetWP – Generate responsive search interfaces with a handy drag and drop editor.
- Caldera Easy Pods – A simple visual editor for creating and managing complex queries.
- Caldera Easy Queries – A query builder and display tool.
- Caldera Forms MailChimp Add-On – This works with Caldera Forms and MailChimp to integrate the email service into your own forms.
- Caldera Forms Users Add-on – Have your users login or register on your website with a form.
- Caldera Metaplate – Use this to integrate your custom fields with any website.
- Caldera Forms Stripe Add-on – Accept credit cards through your Caldera Forms.
- Caldera Custom Login – Change what your WordPress login looks like. This is wonderful if you have WordPress clients.
- Caldera Forms Mark Viewed – Allow your users to see and track what content they have viewed on your site.
- Iron Circle – Generate circular carousels for your presentations and screenshots.
- Caldera Forms Entry Limiter – Limit the amount of entries people can submit on your forms.
- Caldera Forms Slack Integration – If you use Slack, this is a must-have plugin. It basically shoots you a notification in Slack whenever a submission comes in through Caldera Forms.
- Routed Actions – Generate your own custom endpoints, which are then routed to an action.
- And quite a few more…
What’s the Pricing Like for the CalderaWP Plugins?
Obviously you receive a 15% discount when using the wpkube15 coupon code, but what does the pricing look like from the start, without the coupons?
It turns out that the pricing for just about all of the CalderaWP plugins is quite reasonable, especially considering the plugin functionality is top-notch and you receive support in case anything goes wrong, or when you can’t figure out how to get a feature working.
That said, you can find a few free plugins such as the Verify Email, Caldera Forms, Routed Actions and Custom Fields plugins.
Premium plugin pricing ranges depending on functionality, but to give you an idea, here’s the pricing for some popular options:
- Caldera URL Builder – Starting at $44 for one site, going up to $144 for fifteen sites.
- Caldera Clarity For FacetWP – Starting at $23 for one site, and going up to $82.80 for fifteen sites.
- Caldera Easy Pods – Starting at $37 for one site, and going up to $177.60 for fifteen sites.
- Caldera Custom Login – Starting art $22.
- Caldera Forms Mark Viewed – Starting at $17 for one site, and going up to $81.60 for fifteen sites.
- Caldera Forms Simple eCommerce Bundle – Stripe Edition – Starting at $74 for one site, and going up to $199 for fifteen sites.
If you have any questions about CalderaWP, feel free to let us know. But keep in mind that they are a respected and highly-touted plugin development company that we recommend quite a bit.