Welcome to another weekly news roundup, here’s your favorite resource to catch up on your reading. There have been some great news and updates from the world of WordPress, this week.
I made some new design changes, added a new tabbed widget and updated the Blueprint page. I will be making a few more changes in the coming days, including a new logo for WPKube (thanks, Oli for the kick).
This is our weekly roundup, where I share WordPress news, tutorials and tips from around the web. Sometimes, I also share WordPress news & resources on Twitter & Facebook, so make sure to follow @wpkube and facebook.
- Welcome to Genesis themes dot co dot uk – Want to learn more about the Genesis themes, then you should subscribe to Keith’s blog. Genesis Themes is a blog on all things related to Genesis.
- Introducing the New and Improved ManageWP Clone/Migrate Wizard – ManageWP updated their one of the most used features, the Clone/Migration Wizard.
- Welcome to Flywheel – After being six months in beta, Flywheel finally launched out of beta and unrevealed their brand new website. I also did an interview with the founder of Flwheel.
- TeslaThemes Pricing adjustment and highlights – For last few months, the folks at TeslaThemes have been working really hard to bring unique themes to the market, so it makes sense to increase the price a little bit.
- Say Hello to OptinMonster – Syed Balkhi has released a new optin form plugin called Optinmonster, which you can use to increase your email subscribers.
- Ghost 0.3 – Kerouac – After months of hard work, an unbelievable amount of caffeine, and a laundry list of enormous challenges – John O’Nolan finally released the version 0.3!
- StudioPress – The StudioPress team has improved their homepage design, and it looks quite beautiful. Also, they have implemented a new pricing on their Pro package.
- Apptued – Oliver Dale, the man behind some of the popular products, launched a new blog called Aptured, an app review site.
Tips & Tricks
- Behind ChurchThemes – This is not your typical launch post. Steven explained the whole process on how he got into the church themes business.
- Classique Theme Launch: An Elegant Portfolio Theme - Classique is designed to be minimal with lots of white space to let the design elements breath designed by Theme Furnace.
- 34 Ways That You Know You’re a WordPress Addict – A great article for WordPress addicts.
- 2013 List Of My Favorite WordPress Plugins – Adrienne shared a list of her favorite WordPress plugins.
- Elegant Themes Support Uncovered – Joe wrote a detailed post on the Elegant Themes support issue.
I would like to thank everyone, who mentioned WP Kube, in any share or form in the past week.
- The Best WordPress Posts Across the Blogosphere in September 2013 – Tom Ewer at ManageWP Blog.
- 10 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Choosing a Web Host - Clive Wragg at ICUIT Blog.
Did I missed anything? Please share your favorite WordPress resource of the week .