Not so great another week, I didn’t published much this week but did some optimization and made small changes such as new navigation & removed the sliding optin form.
Anyways, For those who’re new to this blog, this post is a part of weekly roundup where I collect and share a ton of WordPress news, tutorials & resources. Also, if you run a WordPress site or have anything nice to share about WordPress, than please do get in touch. I would be happy to include your post or app in the next weekly roundup.
WordPress News & Blog Posts
1. Common WordPress Problems & Errors and How to Solve Them
Have you ever faced a situation where after updating a theme or a plugin, your WordPress site displays nothing but a white page? WPLift has a great post on how to fix common WordPress problems and errors.
2. Finely Tuned Consultant – Josh Vickers
Josh Vickers, the founder of Direction1Media got interviewed by WPEngine.
3. Design Crumbs Themes Are Now 100% GPL
Last week ThemeForest pushed their 100% GPL option live. This is a huge win for The WordPress Foundation, Envato, and the community at large. And it couldn’t have been done without Jake Caputo.
WordPress Tutorials & Resources
1. Engaging Users, Enhancing Discussions: Commenting Platforms For WordPress Websites
Comments are the backbone of any blog or website. If you are running a blog or site of your own, you must already be aware of the importance of comments.
2. 8 Best WordPress Backup Plugins for Complete Peace of Mind
“If you don’t want to lose your entire website…. you should have backed up your data with a decent plugin.”
3. Practical Tips From Top WordPress Pros.