Thesis 2.0, the next version of the fabulous premium WordPress theme framework, has a release date set: October 1st, 2012. Thesis 2.0 is the most hyped version, but yesterday chris finally announced the official release date.
Thesis 2.0 will be released in a week from now, on 1st Oct., 2012. Chris Pearson has rebuild the whole engine and spent almost 2 years to build the new thesis theme framework.
What Can Thesis 2.0 Do for You?
Here’s the sneak peak of 3 fantastic features that will be coming in thesis 2.
1. Thesis Skin Editor
The Thesis Skin Editor brings your Skins to life by allowing you to click on, move, and interact with the elements of your website.
2. Thesis Boxes: Add-on Functionality on Steroids
With Thesis 2.0, you no longer need to worry if your Skin supports a particular feature. With Thesis Boxes, you will always be able to add precisely the piece you need, when you need it, and where you want it.
3. Thesis Packages: Conquering CSS Once and for All
CSS doesn’t have to be an overwhelming maze of code. Thesis Packages give you point-and-click editing capabilities that just make sense.
The price structure is going to change, once thesis 2.0 arrives and here are few things which you should know:
- The new thesis framework will improve the security and has no “theme files” that can be targeted by Hackers.
- All current users would be able to upgrade to thesis 2.0
- The price will going to increase, once 2.0 is out.
If you haven’t use the thesis theme, now is the time to get in.